- Managers Leo Alvarez and Steven Brewer of Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisory services group discuss some of the key considerations when selling commercial items to the Department of Defense (DOD).
- In this webinar, specialists from Baker Tilly and CIBC discuss changes to the employee benefit plan landscape in 2018 and how these shifts may impact plans this year. Hear relevant updates on audit and accounting standards, common compliance issues and changes in regulations, plan design and investment.
- A coalition of investors and investment advisers recently asked the SEC to write a rule that would require public companies to disclose greenhouse gas emissions from renewable energy. With rising concerns about climate change, the coalition said companies that manufacture and sell biofuels often make dubious claims that the biomass products reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and the group believes that clear guidance from the commission would bring consistency and comparability to the information.
- Although finding an outside internal audit partner may seem like a simple task, there are many components to successfully developing an RFP and selecting a firm to supplement or fulfill an insurance organization’s internal audit function.
- Board members will receive an overview of key financial policies including fund balance policy during this Baker Tilly board governance series podcast for local and state governmental organizations.
- Previous Next