- There were 122 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $10.4 billion.
- Recently released proposed regulations should clarify some of the uncertainty around section 965 and the repatriation tax.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- MDC utilizes customized approach to develop both short and long term innovative initiatives spanning member experience, internal operation improvements & new market partnerships.
- FASB’s ASC 842 revises recognition of operating leases as assets. Government contractors should not see an unallowable interest component under the FAR 31.205 cost principles included in rent expense.
- Previous Next