- Baker Tilly’s banking industry benchmarks report provides management with an easy to read resource to evaluate your financial institution’s performance in key areas.
- The appeal of a federal court decision that the ACA is unconstitutional gains the House of Representatives, but the court denies the request to expedite it.
- Midsize to large law firms know their competitors are exploring opportunities overseas, and if a firm wants to remain competitive and grow, they have to be open to operating in a foreign market. Read Baker Tilly’s latest insight for law firms to understand various business and tax factors when determining what is appropriate when expanding your law firm overseas.
- Baker Tilly comments on proposed regulations under section 163(j).
- The AICPA released an exposure draft that proposes guidance for use in the preparation and evaluation of a new SOC for Supply Chain report.