- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee shared her thoughts on innovative and creative solutions to some of the risk factors faced today by insurance executives.
- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee, shares her thoughts, along with other top executives in the insurance market, on trends and impacts from today’s world and future risks and opportunities in the cover story of Claims Magazine.
- Baker Tilly partner Briggs Stall shares the forensic accounting perspective on what lessons divorcing parties and their legal teams can learn from this high-profile, high-stakes divorce.
- In April 10, 2018, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced there had been an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 that was eventually traced to romaine lettuce. Simon Oddy writes for Risk Management Magazine about the similarities between this recall and previous recalls - and what progress has been made.
- The impact of Arizona beef distributor JBS Tolleson’s recent recall of nearly 7 million pounds of ground beef sold nationwide has yet to be determined. Simon Oddy spoke with Claims Journal about the potential impact.