- In April 10, 2018, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced there had been an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 that was eventually traced to romaine lettuce. Simon Oddy writes for Risk Management Magazine about the similarities between this recall and previous recalls - and what progress has been made.
- The impact of Arizona beef distributor JBS Tolleson’s recent recall of nearly 7 million pounds of ground beef sold nationwide has yet to be determined. Simon Oddy spoke with Claims Journal about the potential impact.
- Simon Oddy spoke with Insurance Business America about the latest E. coli outbreak and the efficacy of insurance coverage when standard triggers aren't met.
- In the June 2018 edition of the Insurance Research Letter, Rica de los Reyes Herrera explains what forensic accounting is, and why it is vital to the insurance industry.
- In today's litigation world, it seems that everyone is focused on liability, liability, liability. And while liability is central to a dispute, it is not the only piece that must be considered, as Jeff George explains in Law Week Colorado.