- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Anti-fraud programs that take into account behavioral and environmental factors that are common among white-collar crooks and their environments are more likely to deter bad behavior or detect it.
- The 10-80-10 rule to ethics is based on the assumption that 10 percent of the people are ethical all of the time, 80 percent could behave unethically depending on the situation, and 10 percent are unethical all the time. Learn how this can be applied to fraud risk management from forensic litigation partner Jonathan T. Marks on his blog "Board and fraud."
- Understanding financial and operational capacity issues in the analysis of lost profit damages.
- Understanding sales and growth assumptions in the analysis of lost profits damages.