- The FASB is not quite ready to put the finishing touches on its plan to improve the disclosures companies provide about their income taxes. The board wants to do more work on whether taxes paid on overseas earnings, even if the taxes are imposed by the U.S. government, should be listed as foreign taxes.
- After a divestiture from its parent company, auto interior supplier achieves HR independence through the deployment of Oracle HCM Cloud – Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Core HR.
- The IRS issued final section 199A regulations with a number of changes and clarifications, including for the rental real estate safe harbor.
- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board (ASB) voted to finalize standards that would converge with standards issued in 2015 by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB). The standards are expected to expand the auditor’s report and make it more useful to investors.
- A closer look at the full text of each Section 809 Panel recommendation that could meaningfully impact your organization.
- Previous Next