- New survey finds hospitals may be leaving money on the table when it comes to outsourced services.
- The Wisconsin Department of Revenue's frequently asked questions clarified earlier guidance related to the state's pass-through entity tax passed in late 2018.
- New York has amended the Human Rights Law and is now requiring all employers to meet compliance by providing annual sexual harassment training to employees.
- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee shared her thoughts on innovative and creative solutions to some of the risk factors faced today by insurance executives.
- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee, shares her thoughts, along with other top executives in the insurance market, on trends and impacts from today’s world and future risks and opportunities in the cover story of Claims Magazine.
- Previous Next