- Baker Tilly helps counsel for the buyer to quantify the lost profits associated with an alleged breach of the non-compete provision following an acquisition.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- Loans made by the investor were repaid by offsetting them against the investor’s obligations to the company. Baker Tilly expert analysis established that the loans were properly offset and the trustee settled the case.
- One of the largest firms in the country abruptly decided to liquidate, leaving retired partners in with more than $20 million in unfunded pension payments due. Baker Tilly forensic investigation and valuation services supported the trustee’s recovery through various settlements and adversary actions.
- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- Previous Next