- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- Baker Tilly forensic, litigation, and valuation services experts discuss performing credible lost profit calculations in this recent excerpt from Business Valuation Resources.
- Baker Tilly forensic experts discuss key issues when offering forensic investigation services that arise in providing services to clients with international operations in a three part series.
- Baker Tilly guides internal audit department through ethics hotline investigation process.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors as well as litigation industry leaders discussed the complex issues within government contracts intellectual property in this NCMA webinar.