- In this article, featured in Cheese Market News, Eric Kroll, partner and firm leader for agribusiness, food and beverage discusses Baker Tilly's refreshed brand identity.
- In this article, featured in Area Development's Q4 2018 Food Processing special section, Chris Urchell details how the use of available data, due diligence, and a traceable decision-making process will yield the best result for companies when locating a new food processing facility.
- US multinational corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multinational corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- Cooperatives continue to face a wide range of unique tax and accounting issues.
- There were 55 reported food and beverage transactions that closed during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $490 million.