- GASB No. 45 outlines current guidance for the accounting and financial reporting of other postemployment benefits (OPEB) by governmental employers.
- Formal documentation of accounting policies and procedures can help your government create an internal control framework and ensure accountability and consistency in daily transactions and for financial reporting.
- The final rules for the Basel III international capital accord, which will be phased in between the beginning of this year and 2019, include some relief for community banks. There are also some changes that affect the capital standards and reporting for community banks.
- The fourth quarter of 2014 saw considerable activity by both international and US regulators regarding the development of insurance company capital standards.
- In 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued eighteen Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs). There are several major areas expected to be updated in 2015, including leases, disclosure framework, and accounting for financial instruments. To help you review the most recent updates, links are provided to the detailed FASB information for each of the 2014 ASUs.
- Previous Next