- Wisconsin's new law may make unclaimed property audits less aggressive for holders, but might also signal a ramping up of these types of audits.
- In our July edition of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we discuss Tax Reform 2.0 and look at the status of tax reform regulations, section 199A, the new Form 1040 and Opportunity Zone provisions.
- On April 12, 2018, New York enacted legislation, Budget Bill SB7509-C/A 9509-C (the bill) designed to mitigate some of the negative effects of the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on New York taxpayers.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- Previous Next