- In this article, Baker Tilly's family business strategy group leader Gary Plaster and his colleague Erich Bergen discuss risk reduction and growth value drivers that family-business owners can leverage to grow the value of their business.
- Transfer of ownership is one of the most significant changes that construction and real estate professionals can face throughout their career. Partner Jaime Lawson provides Bisnow with several action items to help navigate this challenge.
- With this presentation, manufacturers interested in growth or transition will gain understanding of how their company is valued, while learning about key areas buyers look for in a potential acquisition and growth drivers that impact a business’ overall valuation.
- In our July edition of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we discuss Tax Reform 2.0 and look at the status of tax reform regulations, section 199A, the new Form 1040 and Opportunity Zone provisions.
- In IMPA-HR HR News magazine, Baker Tilly outlines a process for integrating workforce and succession planning into daily operations to address public sector employee turnover.