- 2015 marks the first year that an ORSA Summary Report must be filed with an insurer’s state of regulatory domicile. Some state regulators have already notified companies of the report due date, while other states have not. Regardless, all insurance companies that exceed the $500 million written premium threshold should be preparing the first drafts of their reports.
- This ERM webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your not-for-profit organization.
- At the recent Mortgage Bankers Association annual convention, Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) Director Met Watt and US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Julian Castro announced a relaxation of lending standards for Government-Sponsored Enterprise (GSEs).
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- While safeguarding information assets is not a new business objective, cybersecurity has emerged as an area of critical concern for executives and boards of directors. As organizations’ key business operations have become more technology-reliant, they also have become more vulnerable to a cyber-attack.
- Previous Next