- If concerns about utility leadership retirements, staff turnover and energy generation shifts invade your dreams, enterprise resource management is a proven risk evaluation and mitigation methodology.
- In IMPA-HR HR News magazine, Baker Tilly outlines key considerations for developing and implementing remote work plans for government employees.
- Learn about current governmental accounting standards that may impact your public utility, projected effective dates and resources that can assist you in implementing the new standards.
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s cost allocation for utilities series, we’ll lift the curtain on common cost allocation methods that are utility industry best practices.
- In the first part in Baker Tilly’s two-part series on utility cost allocation, learn about the methodology of cost allocation and role of shared services for utilities.