- In this webinar series, Baker Tilly cybersecurity and IT risk professionals guide you through fundamental concepts geared to help you better manage your organization’s attack surface.
- In this series, Baker Tilly SOC specialists provide you with updates on the latest SOC guidance and discuss some of the key lessons learned, common pitfalls and unique nuances experienced on both sides of these examinations.
- Baker Tilly’s attack surface management webinar series continues as our cybersecurity consultants explore what organizations should expect from a well-designed solution and the key components of an effective IT logging function.
- New guidance released by the AICPA on System and Organization Controls SOC (SOC) 2® reports enhances important roles of the reporting framework, and consolidates the various reporting and criteria updates.
- Download Baker Tilly’s Higher Education cybersecurity management ebook for a roadmap to better understand and build a sustainable cybersecurity management program.
- Previous Next