- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- The SEC has scheduled a meeting to consider asking for additional comments on three previously issued rule proposals for financial swaps. The proposed rules deal with capital and margin requirements and international regulation.
- Learn about the U.S. Tax Court's recent Reserve Mechanical Corp. ruling and what it could mean for captive insurance organizations going forward.
- The SEC issued interpretive guidance to explain its requirements for broker-dealers and funding portals, the online agents that sell crowdfunding investments. The guidance covers the restrictions on intermediaries with regard to their financial interest in an issuer of crowdfunding securities. It also explains the steps intermediaries have to take to reduce the risk of fraud.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialist, Ilya Lipin, discusses state income tax issues on mandatory deemed repatriation under Sec. 965 in the AICPA The Tax Adviser's Tax Clinic section.
- Previous Next