- Current accounting, financial, and business trends and updates for the food and beverage industry
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations pertaining to code section 199A of the TCJA, providing some clarity on a number of key areas that could impact food and beverage companies.
- In our July edition of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we discuss Tax Reform 2.0 and look at the status of tax reform regulations, section 199A, the new Form 1040 and Opportunity Zone provisions.
- Cooperatives are taxed differently than other pass-through entities, and a deduction was added to the TCJA for both cooperatives and their members under section 199A.
- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.