- A multi-billion dollar, international medical/surgical equipment manufacturer engaged Baker Tilly to assess the potential profitability of selling products directly to the federal government.
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act and Davis Bacon Act non-compliances under multiple contracts.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discuss helpful navigation, financial architecture and reporting tips and tricks for Deltek’s updated Costpoint in a recent American Health Quality Association webinar.
- Previous Next