- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- The Department of Treasury and the IRS are expected to issue guidance in the future regarding the treatment of advance payments to implement new tax reform provisions.
- The SEC is planning to adopt rules that revise the definition of “smaller reporting company” by the fall of 2018 and let more public companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. A top SEC official suggested during a congressional hearing that the agency may also revise the threshold for compliance with the auditor attestation rules for internal controls over financial reporting.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists share how to test your organization’s cyberattack prevention, detection and response capabilities through cyberattack and cyberbreach simulations.
- Second article in a series of tax reform insights for contractors, partner Rob Nowak discusses qualified business income (QBI) deductions under tax reform.
- Previous Next