- In this article, featured in Construction Executive, Baker Tilly's Rob Nowak explores how the implementation of the soft science of organizational management integrated with appropriate financial controls can ensure profitable job execution.
- In our July edition of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we discuss Tax Reform 2.0 and look at the status of tax reform regulations, section 199A, the new Form 1040 and Opportunity Zone provisions.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on changes in federal income tax calculations, including those related to carried interests, retirement plan loans, Roth recharacterizations and section 965 transition taxes.
- Baker Tilly's Laura Cataldo discusses the workforce shortage in the construction industry and the reasoning behind it.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on employee benefit and executive compensation changes resulting from tax reform.
- Previous Next