- GSA released the final version of its Transactional Data Rule (TDR) on June 23, 2016 despite a number of serious concerns raised by the industry and the GSA OIG.
- Patrick Fitzgerald, government contractor director with Baker Tilly, discusses the importance of professional development and staying up-to-date in today’s complex contracting environment.
- A new rule recently published will require federal government contractors to apply 15 basic cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and procedures to protect their information systems.
- Baker Tilly discusses the long-anticipated proposed rule change to allowable IR&D under DFARS 231.205-18 released February 16 2016.
- In a recent Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) webinar, Baker Tilly discussed the Service Contract Act and its application to Multiple Award Schedule Contracting.
- Previous Next