- New York has amended the Human Rights Law and is now requiring all employers to meet compliance by providing annual sexual harassment training to employees.
- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- With the IRS increasing examination to address employment taxation issues, for-profit and not-for-profit organizations more than ever need to correctly apply employment tax rules.
- Our benefits and tax specialists discuss the reporting requirements needed to properly comply with ACA rules for applicable large employers.
- Following the King v. Burwell decision, where the Supreme Court ruled taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange (federal exchange) are entitled to subsidized premium credits, we want to remind you of a few key Affordable Care Act (ACA) items. These reminders are even more important as Congress recently raised the penalty amounts for failure to properly report the required information.