- Before the SEC's proposed transition plans rule for investment advisors, the most significant requirement for living wills was contained in Dodd-Frank.
- Enter personalization – a strategic way to develop and strengthen the member/owner relationship by using refined member data to create tailored offers and draw members in.
- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- This morning, the Privacy Shield rule was approved by the European Union (EU) with a target implementation date of next week. Compliance may require a change in operations.
- The final amended rule-Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)-issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) impacts reporting requirements.
- Previous Next