- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly overviewed some of the main areas that will impact business operations under the new revenue recognition standard: disclosures and costs.
- Employee benefit plan specialists from the accounting, finance, and consulting industries discuss trends in retirement plans, fiduciary best practices and common compliance errors.
- ASC 606 affects virtually every entity that prepares financial statements. Phil Santarelli and Howard J. Heyman outline what organizations that prepare financial statements under GAAP need to do now.
- Many insurance entities believed ASC 606 would not affect them BUT other transactions such as risk management services, claims administrations, property valuations/appraisals, financial planning, and commissions or bonuses will be affected.
- Previous Next