- Organizations should carefully consider nonmonetary asset conversion and related insurance accounting as they account for the impact of a natural disaster on their properties.
- Baker Tilly comments tot he Financial Accounting Standards Board on Topic 958 proposed changes to accounting guidance for contributions received and made.
- Employee benefit plan specialists have a robust conversation discussing fiduciary types, the current regulatory environment and the evolving benefit plan landscape.
- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- In the wake of recent natural disasters, it is important for companies to understand potential U.S. GAAP accounting implications.
- Previous Next