- With this article, we explore the promise the customer makes with respect to the transaction price.
- Baker Tilly comment letter to the FASB on the proposed update to Topic 230, Restricted Cash
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- In the Summer 2016 issue of NAIOP’s Development magazine, Phil Santarelli weighs in on how new guidance from the FASB will change how tenants account for leases in coming years.
- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- Previous Next