- The adoption of ASC 842 makes accounting much more complex for traditional operating leases. This inherent complexity makes the transition guidance equally complex.
- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists explore allocating the transaction price (consideration) in this webinar.
- Increasing regulatory compliance costs, decreasing margins, and intensifying competition from both traditional and emerging providers of financial services have spurred M&A activity.
- FASB issued an accounting standard significantly changing how financial institutions report credit losses: ASU No. 2016-13, Financial Instruments — Credit Losses (Topic 326).
- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- Previous Next