- In the highly competitive world of hedge and private equity funds, how best to compensate premier talent can be both a daunting and complex balancing act.
- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- Registered investment advisers that maintain custody of customer assets, and who are registered with the SEC, are subject to various regulations and must review these requirements for their organization to determine the right path to follow.
- View this on-demand webinar to learn about the key tax reform areas under the Trump Administration's tax reform proposal that will affect hedge funds, private equity funds and portfolio companies.
- A liquidation may present several obstacles to be navigated by the organization, one such obstacle being the accounting.
- Previous Next