- Current accounting, financial, and business trends and updates for the food and beverage industry
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations pertaining to code section 199A of the TCJA, providing some clarity on a number of key areas that could impact food and beverage companies.
- In order to meet consumer demand and supply year round vegetables, a greenhouse produce company utilized New Markets Tax Credits allocation to finance a 25 acre greenhouse expansion.
- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.