- On January 15, 2019, the Section 809 Panel announced the release of its Volume 3 Report, the third and final set of recommendations to Congress for improving Pentagon acquisition
- Like other manufacturers, life sciences companies are assessing the impacts and potential risks of newly-enacted tariffs. This Q&A addresses some of the frequently asked questions on the topic.
- Financial fraud and theft is becoming more common, and can happen anywhere. Law firms can be targeted just like any business, if not more so because of the perception of deep pockets.
- Transfer of ownership is one of the most significant changes that construction and real estate professionals can face throughout their career. Partner Jaime Lawson provides Bisnow with several action items to help navigate this challenge.
- As a startup, you’ve probably received lots of advice, best practices and "lessons from the trenches" from different people. So, how do you know if your startup is ready for an advisory board?