- Midsize to large law firms know their competitors are exploring opportunities overseas, and if a firm wants to remain competitive and grow, they have to be open to operating in a foreign market. Read Baker Tilly’s latest insight for law firms to understand various business and tax factors when determining what is appropriate when expanding your law firm overseas.
- Baker Tilly comments on proposed regulations under section 163(j).
- The AICPA released an exposure draft that proposes guidance for use in the preparation and evaluation of a new SOC for Supply Chain report.
- Gary Peric from Baker Tilly breaks down the South Dakota v. Wayfair ruling for tech firms.
- Utilities confront decisions every day related to strategy/operations, technology and risk/compliance. Baker Tilly has published an e-book to help utilities navigate issues and opportunities and set the direction for sustainability and growth.