Sustaining a robust end-to-end management framework and oversight of third parties to enhance performance and reduce costs
Baker Tilly is proud to be a sponsor of the KENX Third Party Management virtual one-day seminar on Aug. 10, 2021. During this informative conference, leaders in the life sciences industry will come together to discuss practical tips, collaborate with their peers and learn best-in-class monitoring techniques to anticipate and mitigate compliance risk.
Make sure to also join our informative speaking session lead by Baker Tilly’s Darren Jones and Ashley Jones, as well as JMP Consulting’s Jamie Portnoff.
Drug Safety Surveillance with Third Parties
- Tuesday, Aug. 10 | 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. ET
- Darren Jones, CIA, Principal and Life Sciences Consulting Practice Leader, Baker Tilly
- Jamie Portnoff, Principal Consultant/Owner, JMP Consulting, LLC
- Ashley Jones, JD, Legal Consultant, Baker Tilly
- The components of an effective governance policy
- The importance of having established communication channels between companies and third parties, even when stakeholder software and systems are not fully integrated
- How to protect the value of your drug or product by managing your company’s global responsibly through vendor relationships