With LIHTC equity markets at the forefront of every affordable housing professional’s mind, there are a lot of questions stemming from the uncertainty caused by COVID-19 and the upcoming election.
Baker Tilly’s virtual panel will address the questions developers may have in a Q&A format with four leaders in the affordable housing community. Panelists will peel back the layers of curiosity to provide deep insight into the following:
- What the current market looks like and a recap of what the past few months have showed
- Types of deals being closed
- An outlook into the future of the market as we approach the fall
- Don Bernards, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Garrick Gibson, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Rachel Rhodes, Vice President—Central Region, National Equity Fund, Inc.
- Kyle Kochtanek, Business Development Officer of Affordable Housing, U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation
- Dan Kierce, Managing Director, RBC Community Investments
- Tony Bertoldi, Co-President, CREA