The recent surge in life science special-purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) and initial public offerings (IPOs) has highlighted the readiness challenges many companies face as they prepare to go public. Our panelists will share real-world examples of how to avoid common readiness pitfalls.
During this webinar, you will learn the top three challenges and ways to overcome them in the following areas:
- General controls
- IT general controls
- Audit and accounting requirements
Who should attend:
This webinar is intended for board members and executives considering SPAC or IPO opportunities, CFOs, finance/accounting, internal audit and private company executives.
Meet our panelists:
Michael K. Green, CPA, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Michael is a life sciences practice leader and an audit partner with decades of public accounting and private industry experience. He leads and manages financial statement audit and review engagements and has deep experience in operational matters.
Christian Kelly, CISSP, CTO, Xantrion
- Christian is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with 22 years of experience. He and his team are responsible for ensuring the availability and security of all client systems as well as program conformance to regulatory requirements.
Anthony O. Leung, CPA, MBA, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Anthony has more than 25 years of audit experience, serving both publicly owned and privately held entities. He leads and manages numerous financial statement audits, risk assessments, reviews and compilations in multiple industries, including life science.
Don Depascal, CPA (Inactive), Technical VP, Murdock Martell, Inc.
- Don is a Finance and Accounting expert, as a result of working with a variety of companies across numerous industries. His specialties are SEC reporting and public company governance, Initial Public Offering and preferred stock financings, due diligence and the financial aspects of mergers and acquisitions.