Baker Tilly is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the 14th Annual RISE Nashville Summit, the must-attend mega-conference for professionals of all levels in the Medicare Advantage and ACA market. We will be exhibiting at this year’s conference, so make sure to stop by our booth to network with our Value Architects™ and to pick up some great giveaways.
Don’t miss our educational sessions during the conference:
Population Health Platforms to Enable Value-Based Care: Practical Approaches for Health Plan and Provider Collaboration
- Monday, March 16, 2020 | 3:40 – 4:25 p.m.
- Mike Patti, Principal, Baker Tilly
- Stephen Rosenthal, Senior Vice President, Population Health, Montefiore
- Fund and build platforms to enable deeper levels of trust, collaboration, effective contract performance evaluation and execution of actionable care management strategies
- Overcome the most critical barriers to effective collaboration, with a heavy emphasis on strategic alignment, agreement on key performance metrics and balancing care recommendations across business quality, cost and access considerations
- Identify and pursue the right priorities to balance near-term ROI requirements with long-term strategic initiatives
- Define a logical and manageable progression from initial platform implementation to long-term scalable capabilities