Baker Tilly is proud to be speaking at the New Jersey Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) 45th annual institute on Oct. 6-8, 2021. Come together to network, learn and share ideas, industry best practices and trends with your peers.
Make sure to also join us for our informative speaking session lead by Baker Tilly's David Gregory and Michael Duke.
A revolutionary approach to managing revenue cycle performance
- Wednesday, Oct. 6, 4:10 – 5 p.m. ET
- Michael Duke, Principal, Baker Tilly
Lessons learned and post-pandemic recovery efforts for hospitals and health systems
- Friday, Oct. 8, 10:50 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. ET.
- David Gregory, Principal, Baker Tilly
- Amy Mansue, President, Inspira Health Network
- Herb White, Chief Financial Officer, Hunterdon Healthcare
- Garrick Stoldt, CFO, St. Peter's University Healthcare System