Baker Tilly is proud to be a sponsor and participant in a panel discussion with the Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) about the challenges and opportunities that life sciences and other medical device companies face in 2021 and beyond. This informative webinar will be a panel discussion with healthcare industry leaders discussing strategies that companies can utilize when securing payer coverage and payments for their innovative devices.
- Coding and payment issues that are particularly pertinent to small/mid-sized companies
- Impact of recent changes to accommodate breakthrough devices, including MCIT, Add-On payment, NTAP and TPT
- CMS’s approach to handling issues/questions and how to best work with the agency
- Thinking holistically about bringing your product to market (more than just FDA approval)
- Influence of advocacy efforts by physician specialty societies on coding and payments
- Geoff Pardo, General Partner, Gilde Healthcare; Host, Medtech Talk podcast
- David Gregory, MPA, FACHE, Principal, Healthcare & Life Sciences Consulting Leader, Baker Tilly
- Mary Hailey, CCM, CDMS, Vice President Health Economics and Reimbursement, Relievant Medsystems, Inc.
- DeChane Dorsey, JD, Executive Director of AdvaMed Accel, AdvaMed