What you need to know about tax reform: Federal, state and local and international tax updates for the manufacturing and distribution industry
Join Baker Tilly and your M&D industry colleagues for an interactive presentation and discussion on recent tax reform developments.
Pick the date and location that works best for you:
Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
4650 Lindle Road
- OR -
Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018
Lehigh Country Club
2319 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
7:30 – 10:30 a.m.
7:30 – 8 a.m.: Registration and breakfast
8 – 8:10 a.m.: Welcome and introductions
8:10 – 8:40 a.m.: Federal tax update
8:40 – 8:55 a.m.: International tax update
8:55 – 9:25 a.m.: Networking break
9:25 – 9:55 a.m.: International tax update (cont.)
9:55 – 10:20 a.m.: State and local tax update
10:20 – 10:30 a.m.: Q&A and closing
- Discuss the most recent and timely federal tax news and updates, and understand U.S. federal and U.S. international implications of federal tax reform
- Learn about the need for rationalization of existing tax structures, supply chain and compliance burden for greater efficiencies in a post-reform environment
- Understand the state and local tax implications of the federal tax reform relevant to manufacturers and the Wayfair ruling
- Receive a Pennsylvania/Philadelphia area tax update
Who should attend:
- CEOs, CFOs, controllers, tax directors and managers and other finance professionals who do business with and lead manufacturing and distribution companies
Ed Kollar, CPA, EA, CSEP
Firm Director, Tax
James C. Lawson, JD, CPA, MST
Firm Director, East Region International Tax Leader
Ilya Lipin, JD, LLM, MBA
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this seminar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this seminar.
CPE credit: Two (2) hours total credit
Field of study: Taxes
CPE host: Veronica Biffel
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.