The LeadingAge Annual Meeting and Expo will explore the many opportunities available to senior living professionals to make a difference, explore new strategies and learn best practices. This conference offers senior living service providers and healthcare leaders a unique opportunity to network, learn and share creative ideas, critical updates and emerging trends in the ever-changing healthcare and aging services industry. Connect with us at our booth (#2349)!
Please join Baker Tilly's Mark Ross and Beverly Asper as they present in the following educational session.
Pathways to Success: Charting Your Course to a Sustainable Future
Monday, Oct. 28 | 10 a.m – 11:30 a.m. PT
- Identify how your organization can advance its mission through its strategic plan and create a sustainable future by optimizing performance, establishing financial sustainability, and successfully marketing your services.
- Delve into strategies that single-site and multisite providers can use to improve operational performance and enhance financial position through a well-balanced capital structure and financing options for new programs and services.
- Take away new strategies to help your organization promote growth, reposition itself, realize savings through operational improvements, improve its financing position, implement creative financing, and implement sophisticated branding tactics.
- Mark Ross, Partner and National Healthcare Practice Leader, Baker Tilly
- Beverly Asper, Director, Baker Tilly
- James Bodine, Executive Vice President, HJ Sims
- Jessica Kraft, EVP, Account Service, Bluespire
- Brian Lawrence, President & CEO, Fellowship Senior Living, Inc.