Strengthen compliance programs and business intelligence with industry best practices
Baker Tilly is proud to be a sponsor of the KENX Data Analytics virtual one-day seminar on Aug. 11, 2021. During this informative conference, leaders in the life sciences industry will come together to walk through evolving regulatory expectations around the use of data analytics and provide a practical roadmap for any sized company to implement advanced analytics and monitoring tools to support compliance, audit, investigations, the business and the board.
Make sure to also join our informative speaking session lead by our life sciences practice group’s compliance and ethics leader, Mark Scallon, as well as our enterprise transformation and digital solutions leader, Cory Wendt.
Utilizing data analytics to adhere to DOJ guidance on corporate compliance programs
- Wednesday, Aug. 11 | 10:45 a.m. – Noon ET
- Mark Scallon, MHA, Principal and Life Sciences Compliance and Ethics Practice Leader, Baker Tilly
- Cory Wendt, Principal – Enterprise Transformation and Digital Solutions, Baker Tilly
- An overview of the U.S. Department of Justice’s (DOJ) guidance on corporate compliance programs
- An understanding of the extract, transform and load (ETL) process when gathering data from multiple sources
- How to implement and utilize analytics and dash boarding techniques within your compliance function
- The list of key risk indicators, which can be identified through data analytics
- A walkthrough of a life sciences use case involving establishing compliance with the recent DOJ guidance