Baker Tilly is proud to be the exclusive Diamond Sponsor of Deltek Insight 2019
Join Baker Tilly at Deltek Insight 2019 in Orlando. Baker Tilly is a long-time sponsor of the event that brings a world of value under one roof to Deltek users, partners and govcon industry experts who are passionate about powering project success.
Baker Tilly’s team includes nearly 100 consulting and accounting professionals exclusively focused on government contractors, with many participating in Deltek Insight. We’re presenting multiple sessions, including:
- CP-23 | Tuesday 11/19/19 10-11 am | Back to the Future! What to Expect from DCAA’s New Accounting System Audits Joe McCaffrey and Vince Perez (Booz Allen Hamilton): To fully understand DCAA's newly published accounting system audit program, we have to go back! Dust off those old DCAA ICAPS as we explore DCAA's audit approach, including "hidden" IT system expectations, when DCAA may conduct an audit and lessons learned from past audits.
- CP-24 | Tuesday 11/19/19 3:20-4:20 pm | An Audit and Compliance Grab Bag: DCAA & DCMA Trends with a Costpoint Lens Nathan Geesaman (Accenture) and Derek Boyd: Have you ever said 'Compliance wants what?' This session will help you understand the “why” and provide an overview of DCAA & DCMA trends.
- CP-121 | Tuesday 11/19/19 3:20-4:20 pm | Best Practices in Subcontract Accounting and Administration John Hindman and Russell Forbes: Government contractors face unique challenges and compliance criteria for subcontract administration and accounting. From satisfying contract requirements to program accounting, this session will identify the nuances of government contracting, and how Costpoint Subcontractor Management can help.
- CP-122 | XPO/Theatre Session Tuesday 11/19/19 6-6:20 pm | It’s Time to Play: GovCon Family Feud! Can you name the most popular responses to our survey questions? Join the Baker Tilly team as we host a Costpoint and government contracting inspired game show. Stop by for friendly competition, laughs, prizes and insights along the way. We’re in the Deltek XPO hall for…GovCon Family Feud
- CP-124 | Wednesday 11/20/19 10-11 am | True Life: How Deltek Costpoint Planning Improved Your Organization’s FP&A Process Kelsey Jones and Chris Burke: This session will highlight Costpoint Planning implementation approaches, challenges and successes. We’ll cover Project, New Business, Resource and Organization Budgeting and some of the ways companies are leveraging these tools instead of Excel to fulfill their budgeting and planning requirements.
- CP-117 | Wednesday 11/20/19 11:10 am – 12:10 pm | Top 10 Labor-Induced Headaches Solved! Larissa Simkovich and Susan Eggleston: This session will address how Deltek Costpoint can help to mitigate the top 10 risks associated with labor accounting and timekeeping.
- CP-127 | Wednesday 11/20/19 2:10-3:10 pm | Ch-Ch-Changes: Time to face the change Susan Eggleston and Elaine Browne: Need to make a change to a field you were always told not to change? Learn what changes you should be vigilant making in Deltek Costpoint, and the proper methods in making those changes.
- CP-118 | Wednesday 11/20/19 2:10-3:10 pm | Contract Management: Make it your Strategic Advantage not your Achilles Heel Rachelle Jackson and Jamie Sybert: Is your contracts management process cumbersome? Costpoint Contract Management can provide you a leg up on the competition by quickly analyzing new opportunity data. providing management with decision-making information and reporting at the project-level aligned with Federal expectations.
- CP-128 | Thursday 11/20/19 | 8:30-9:30am | Bots, Friends or Foes? Test Automation in Costpoint! Kevin Brandt and Tom Preston (Booz Allen Hamilton): Business system process automation is the wave of the present, and the future! Come listen to Booz Allen and Baker Tilly discuss how they used tools to automate Costpoint testing for both new and existing functionality. The future is officially now!