Join Baker Tilly’s Chris Tait along with other cybersecurity specialists for a collaborative panel discussion sharing insights on fintech-related cyber concerns in the financial industry.
During this panel discussion, you will:
- Discuss industry trends related to cybersecurity threats including data breaches, common attacks and cyber fraud.
- Gain perspectives on security practices, securing financial assets and online banking concerns.
- Hear a regulatory compliance perspective on existing laws affecting the financial industry.
- Grow your networks and meet the experts in the cyber and fintech industry.
This event is free and open to the public. Please share this event page with your team and other professional contacts.
- Chris Tait, Principal, Baker Tilly
- Grace Nwokobia, Head, Information Security Controls and Governance for Cloud and Strategic Initiatives, TD Bank Group
- Justin Shi, Researcher: financial data transmission security, Temple University
- Derek Fisher, Cyber Security Leader, Envestnet