Emerging trends, best practices and benchmarking for managing risks associated with complex, high-touch therapies
Baker Tilly is proud to be sponsoring and exhibiting at this year’s virtual Compliance Congress for Specialty Products. Join Baker Tilly as well as other legal and compliance professionals in the life sciences industry for informative sessions about the unique legal and compliance challenges faced by pharmaceutical companies that are focused on rare, ultra-rare and orphan diseases.
Make sure to stop by our virtual booth and to catch one of Baker Tilly’s Value Architects™ during our informative speaking session during the conference:
Keeping Up with Industry Trends – Top Compliance Concerns Facing CCOs
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 | 10:15 – 11 a.m. ET
- Daryl Kreml, Chief Compliance Officer at Sage Therapeutics
- Ann Beasley, Chief Compliance Officer at Zai Lab
- Maria Ostrovsky, Chief Compliance Officer, Associate General Counsel at Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
- Take a deep dive into the topics and areas that keep top compliance officers up at night.
- Explore what is on their radar and why it should be on yours.
- Discuss how to institute a culture of compliance from the top and how it can act as a role model for the organization.