Join our team for Baker Tilly’s annual year-end banking webinar where we will review high-level banking industry topics, discuss how 2022 has treated the many different facets of the financial services industry and look towards the future.
Our specialists will cover several high-level, hot-button topics including ESG, digital assets management, mortgage and more. They will be discussing major industry updates and providing their outlook for the year (and years) to come.
- Review impacts of the Inflation Reduction Act and 2022 tax legislation on your organization
- Overview of recent election results and the potential impact on future tax legislation
- Discuss significant tax laws that will sunset at the end of 2022 and in the near future
- Discuss recent audit/accounting industry updates
- Cover major impacts of 2022 and what the industry can expect going into 2023
- Overview of upcoming risks for 2023 and key things organizations are considering from an internal audit standpoint
- Review high-level compliance-related industry updates
- Review high-level cybersecurity trends and updates
- Industry update and a look back at 2022 and outlook for 2023 and beyond
- Review key takeaways from the recent Mortgage Bankers Association conference
- Discuss the management of costs for loan efficiency
- Information regarding the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) with a focus on servicing, regulations, and potential updates for 2023 regarding loans and portfolios
- Review of recent ESG-related regulatory updates on the SEC proposed rules
- Information on how the industry will be impacted should the SEC rules be finalized
- Overview of what companies should be doing now regarding their ESG policies
- Highlights of notable risk factors facing banks regarding cryptocurrency
- Overview of the current crypto trends in the industry
- Review of the current state of regulations and outlook for the future
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this event, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this event.
CPE credit: Two (2) hours total credit
Field of study: Specialized knowledge
CPE host: Stephanie Evers
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks following the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund policies, please email [email protected]
Baker Tilly is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org.