Corey Tremaine, Partner at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 1997. He specializes in providing assurance and accounting services to contractors, manufacturers, and real estate clients.
- Plans and supervises audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for a variety of privately held clients, including international operations, foreign owned US companies and domestic companies ranging from $10,000,000 to more than $260,000,000 in annual revenue.
- Advises clients on accounting, tax, and operational opportunities related to multi-national operations.
- Consults on new accounting standards and differences between International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and generally accepted accounting principles in the United States of America (US GAAP).
- Advises clients on U.S. tax savings opportunities to support strategic business goals, including IC-DISC structure, research and development tax credits, inventory accounting methods, and percentage of completion accounting methods.
- Advises clients on department of labor issues relative to defined contribution rules and regulations.
- Responsible for limited scope and full scope audits of employee benefit plans, including defined contribution plans and defined benefit plans.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- NAIOP Programs Committee
- Wisconsin Underground Contractors Association (WUCA)
- National Bike Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society Annual Fundraiser Participant
- Dallmann Village Homeowners’ Association
University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting