Business continuity planning
Organizations have to consider a variety of effects that the COVID-19 outbreak may have on operations, employees and customers.
Our business continuity planning checklist highlights key steps in continuity planning, including risk evaluation and business impact analysis; continuity strategy and plan development; public relations and crisis coordination needs; and awareness and training program support.
Further business continuity services include:
- Assistance with business disruption, related disputes and contract disputes
- Identification and report of coronavirus-related losses by stakeholders/lenders as part of the usual reporting requirements
- Advisory services related to the impact of a broken supply chain
- Advice on issues related to event cancellation insurance
- Assistance with revised forecasts related to covered loss from other events, with the effect of COVID-19 factored in
- Preparation for other losses that could develop when the COVID-19 problem arrives in a widespread way in the U.S.
Download our discussion guide for questions that will help your organization assess and identify key organizational considerations in business continuity and crisis management.