Navigating the complexities of the federal marketplace isn’t easy. We can help.
Baker Tilly helps life sciences companies interpret and implement solutions in rapidly changing government environments. For any size life sciences organization, we apply and deliver our independent operational and advisory services that add value, maximize revenue, and enhance operations.
- Government contract revenue optimization
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) calculations & price reporting
- FSS administration, renewal, and negotiation expertise
- VA/DoD Market Access Support
- Medicaid Fee-for-Service Preferred Drug List bid strategy & submission
- Managed Medicaid strategy development & negotiation support
Our contracting and pricing specialists understand the challenges life sciences entities face in remaining compliant with numerous government programs. These specialists include former audit agency heads, pharmaceutical managed care contracting and pricing officials, and government contracting officers. We have a passion for simplifying complex regulations to help your company implement comprehensive risk mitigation strategies. We provide candor and insight at each stage:
- Calculation and reporting required under Medicare, Medicaid, Federal Supply Schedule, 340B, and SPAP
- Contract compliance assessments and disclosure support
- Solicitation preparation, maintenance, and renewal support
- Customized tools utilizing best practices for contract negotiation and revenue maximization
- Analytics, contracting scenarios, and strategies for securing favorable positions on the VA National Formulary and DoD Uniform and Military Treatment Facility Formularies
- Best practices for effective VA/DoD messaging for key formulary decision makers