Commercial organizations new to the federal marketplace face unfamiliar accounting, reporting, and regulatory requirements. When government sales grow beyond certain thresholds, organizations become subject to an expanded range of additional accounting requirements.
That’s where we come in. We help government contractors anticipate and react to the increased scrutiny and requirements that accompany success.
We offer services to help contractors efficiently comply with a full range of government cost accounting regulations:
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Cost Accounting Standards Board (CASB) disclosure statement preparation
- Indirect rate structuring and assessments
- Incurred cost submissions
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)/Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audit support
- Cost impact studies