Government contracting is a highly complex and competitive market, so disputes often arise. Leading government contractors trust us to help them resolve bid protests, Department of Justice investigations, claims, and other disputes.
Our experienced industry team understands the legal and financial complexities involved in resolving disputes and are adept at presenting complex information in a manner easily understood by auditors and other key government decision makers.
We offer government contractors and law firms a broad range of services related to claims, disputes, and other litigation matters, including:
- Requests for equitable adjustment (REA) preparation
- Complex government contract claims
- Economic damages analysis
- Bid protests
- Expert witness testimony
- Support during government investigations
- Construction cost and schedule analysis
- Other litigation support services
- Department of Justice investigations